Saturday, February 7, 2009

no worries

Though it is hard but I know its the one thing that I should do...
I should've done it before...
You were like a stranger,a stranger whom i felt like i've known for a long time,
who made me believe that it'll work.
Just so you know, i've taken care of your heart, as you have told me to and i've never regreted anything (:
I don't think i'd be able to forget it.
So,
I'll just let it be a 'once upon a time' story ~
It affected nearly everything in my life
both,good and bad ^-^
Still,i am glad to have met you
You gave me confidence to step out and know that it'll be alright

The chapter may be over but the book is wayy farther from the ending
=]

Oooookay,
my life so far has been like a crazy ride but it's been fun
Been kinda busy and all especially with ict.another presentation next month.*noooo
haih..
Angela and Sofina are already moving to a boarding school.You,girls just had to go when i've finally moved there.grr
I have finally finish with my songs.Well,it's kinda like my hobby to write my own songs,actually.Although,it may sound bad.. =.=
Today,i went audition for the drama club.It was great!(thanks to Nat!) Results are out next week.
Abel Law and I was, as usual,talking and acting in the so-called 'Jamaican style'
(yesyes,i know i know)
Anyway,got poked,especially by Alex and E-man last friday during Youth gathering.gahhh!But all in all,going YG made me feel a little better ,after not going for quite sometime.*guilty*
;)




No comments:

Post a Comment