Monday, April 20, 2009

blooms and then,fades away . . .

Can I stay strong? I dunno.
Can I go on,thinking...you're no longer here? MAybe.
Can I accept it? I have to.
♥ ♥ ♥
One flower blooms and then,fades away
It's time like this when I regreted one thing in my life
You left before I'd even had the chance to say... You mean so much to me.
Truth is,I had the chance but I let it flew away.
Yet,I didn't even wish you,your last birthday..and you left few days after that.
I'm wayy too late now
*sighh*
I miss you,Granddad..so much!!

Continuing daily(well,almost) update: :]

We had to make this 'toycar' for physics. The requirements were to build a toycar that can protect an egg.Lol! my group's egg crack after the first trial. Anyway, yesterday was fun! The night before,went to Annabel's b'day party.
candid =.=
mirror! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment