Monday, April 13, 2009

Congrats,Xing Xing!

Congrats to aunt Claire who just got confirmed! (:
On the way home,
In the car, . . .


Anyway....Goshh,my easter celebration which was yesterday,was FUN,man! =D
Though,too bad I didn't go for the potluck thingy at church...

Victor's cute friend,Eggie! (:

Went back to mom's kampong to celebrate Easter. (to all BSC community)You know what I saw on the way there?? A 'mini' bsc church! (yes,i know,"still got time to stop by and took a photo of it")
Well,I never knew there is a church somewhere there anyway.
One of the things that I love about going to mom's 'kampong' is
---> the long-distance drive
---> music we listen in the car
---> being with the whole family(not to mention crampss xD)
---> new discovery such as the pictures above
--- > the breath taking views
It looks wayy better live than in a picture ^-^



1 comment: