Tuesday, May 26, 2009

bboorreedd

I'm suppose to study now. ICT and Maths paper 2 today was, I am proud to say, it was OKAY. Sejarah and Maths tomorrow! ahh wells.... wtheck. Just thought of updating my blog.seems 'dead' lately. GOsh. I soo can't wait til this brain torturing week is overr! :) THEN,i can .............. wait, holidays are coming up but it's just not a holiday. =.=
Am gonna be busy..again.
IYCS thing is next week and drama practice and going back to mum's kampong for Gawai. That reminds me, the only thing I like about Gawai is those fooood and 'drinks'. (not a drinker,mind you)
.... ..... ..... .....i.a.m.b.o.r.e.d.s.o.b.o.r.e.d.

My SEjarah book is right in front of me but I have no mood to study now. Anyway, my class teacher is on her way to deliver her babyyy. hurray! away for two,three or maybe four months? =D Oh,don't get me wrong ..she is a nice teacher except for her moody-ness.(maybe its the pregnant effect...? i dunno)


Lately, I've been missing so much stuffs. Some stuff that I don't even know why I spend so much time thinking.

~
more updates coming up after exams.



No comments:

Post a Comment