Saturday, May 30, 2009

HOTness

Wowww...! today was soo hot! like EXTRA hot. =/
Went to St.Lucas centre this morning for cleaning day and preparation for ASC next week. I'll never forget this day when.....Didi,me and some other girls cleaned 4 big rooms and 5 toilets, including the boys bathroom. ughh.. Plus, when we were cleaning the toilet, there was this huge spider. Then, Faith took the hose and spray it. we thought it was dead but it came back alive. wierd eh? gahh... We shouted so loud that one of the guys came inside the toilet and asked what happened. still, it was kinda fun! x)
Hopefully ASC will go smoothly.
Anyway, I just came back from dinner with my dad's friend and family. The little kid was sooo cute! goshh... i can't stop playing with him and the way he talks. I'd say he'll be a great future debater.

~ ~ ~somewhere over the rainbow~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment