Friday, August 14, 2009

special


Joan, playing dress-up?



Two days ago, I followed Joan to recycling centre and her mum's workplace which is this place especially for special children.
What's all that for? MORAL PROJECT.
However, before that, Joan's mum brought us out to have lunch. goshh! how i felt sooo 'pai seh' when her mum paid the food for me. (I didn't want to trouble her mum so much.)
It was fun, though and it felt kinda overwhelming that i actually helped out. We folded some donated clothes that people don't use anymore. And what ticks me off was that some people actually donates stuff that CAN'T be use anymore,seriously. For example, Joan found this shirt that actually has holes in it.BIG HOLES. I mean, how is anyone gonna use that?!? gahh.

During the whole afternoon though, while spending time at the 'Pusat Jagaan', I kinda had this sad feeling for those special kids. I mean, to me, they made me realize how lucky i am to have such a comfortable and 'complete' life. It made me think that ....

I shouldn't be demanding for so many materialistic things, knowing that i have a complete, God-given gift to me. But, don't get me wrong. I don't mean those kids aren't complete. They are, actually. I'm just not sure exactly but they just are.
and somehow, they are kinda cute as well. Most of them are older than I am but they are like little kids.


~They get afraid of you if you give them this 'angry' stare.
~They sing random songs which i don't really understand what they are saying.
~They get cranky if they don't get what they want.

They're just special in their own way. . .
. . .so is everybody everywhere


2 comments:

  1. At first, I thought you were talking about me, you know? haha..XD good luck with your project! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! nah,i have a classmate at school who has the same name as you. =] thanks.(btw,i hate that i have to do it again when i've done some of it last year with mdm monica.)

    ReplyDelete