Saturday, August 22, 2009

when parents are out.

Watched two movies today,' Ghosts of girlfriends past' and ' Blood,the last vampire'. goshh.. the house seems so quiet this whole day without my parents. No nagging bout some little stuffs. No 'parent-children talks'. Never thought i'd actually miss all that in just one day.
Just me and those little monsters around :)
My parents left for kl this morning, leaving me with all the responsibilities of the so-called 'leader of the house' for 5 days. (so much for holidays) Hmm....that reminds me, what to cook for dinner tonight eh? ^-^

*just ignore what is typed here.just some random thoughts. Thats all.*
ithinkineedhelporsomethingcosallidoespeciallywhenitrains,istositandstareoutintotherain.
if only time could stop or at least just slow down for a while.


-Out of ideas to post something again-
sorry



1 comment:

  1. watching the rain? uhh-ohh.. cellaaaa!!! mesti control emo!!! haha

    ReplyDelete