Monday, March 8, 2010

Bad day go away, come again ...eh no,if can, never come again.

I have no idea why but today seems like a bad day i've ever had in a long time. Some may call it ..hmm... 'ahh,its normal' . But for others, who knows me, bad days are like once in a blue moon. For goodness sakes, i don't even feel like smiling right now. gahhh..
This morning when I reached school, everything was still okay. Then, going through the day, so many stuffs has been bothering my head. [to Jocelyn and Joan, i'm sorry you both had to see me being so the EMO today. gosh]
I'll name a few that happen. It all started when a teacher came into my class and called me out. Then, she told me the funds money were all gone. ALL 1K plus gone except rm61 ringgit. [YES, that time my heart crushed and my head started to hurt a lot. And and, i just felt so hopeless.] Before that, which was last saturday, I had already passed the money to the teacher who was suppose to be in-charge of the club. I HAD witness. And so, everyone told me it wasn't my fault. But how can i not help to feel that it was all my fault that it's gone. TOTALLY GONE. I felt so depressed that I could'nt concentrate much today especially with so much mixture of feelings. Guilt, Sad, Angry, Depress and all negative energy filling inside me. BUT, i stayed back today to go see the teachers and they told me, they found where the money is already. I felt soo RELIEVED. GOSH! what a day right?
Even while receiving Sejarah paper today, I was soo soo [no need to mention la.heh.inside story.]
To make things worse, these pair of guys behind me was getting on to my nerves. They talk and talk and talk non-stop. [probably because I was so disturbed that I realize that they're really irritating in some ways.] However, thank God I was still in my cool mode. OH OH, and just now, during tuition, I just keep looking at the time, hoping to get home as soon as possible cause I just totally can't concentrate. See how little stuff can affect my mind. sheessshh, i hate it when that happens. 2 hours of tuition wasted....but i did do my work though. (=

I guess, bad days come and go and same goes with happy days. Gah, i just wish all these hadn't happen at once in a day. IT's KILLING ME to handle it all at a time. Then again, people say things don't just happen because it happen, it happen cause there is a reason behind it. =/
Well then, I guess I really need strength from above to keep strong.
It's kinda late now to actually blog but I'm still not feeling better. So, I thought i'd pour out everything in here. Not everything la but most of it.
One thing that I love bout blogs, papers, journal, diary[not that i keep one] or whatever, is that I can write whatever, whenever,whoever I want in there and just throw all my crappyness in it. AND NOBODY willl say a thing back. Maybe there is but who cares. Its my page, and it's all mine. And you know, it actually works to make myself feel lighter and smilier again.
Just a little story to share with my dear blog here,
when I was still a kid, i STILL am now
I used to write all my problems or my day in school or even at home.
For example, I got scolded by my parents. And so, I'd write it on a piece of paper all that i want to say or wish to say it out loud but i can't. After that, I'd re-read what I wrote and tear it all into small pieces. Mind you, IT FELT REALLY GOOD! and I wasn't angry that much anymore. As I grew, I started keeping a journal [NOT a diary] and I'd write down about friends or complain about loads of stuff in it.

Whoa, I did not even realized that i've typed so much in here... hehe
:)
Whatever happens, I'll stay strong. Whatever happens, I'll just close my eyes and tell myself, *starts singing Bob Marley's song* 'Don't worry about a thing, cos' every little thing is gonna be alright...'

Goodnight bloggy~
til then.

No comments:

Post a Comment