Tuesday, March 23, 2010

His eyes

As he held my hand, i felt Him.
As he looked into my eyes, i felt Him.
As he spoke, i felt Him.

confession. i killed somebody few days ago Everytime whevener i stepped into the confessional room or even just sitting outside waiting for my turn, the feeling of ,'urgh... so embarassingla wanna tell all my sins.I'm a bad girl! >.< ' is always there. But just now, I was so calm... no nervous-ness or whatsoever. =D One thing that i've ,in a way, learnt today while going for confession is that there is no need to fear or be embarass about, although we may be confessing to a priest but truth behind it is that we're actually facing Him in the confessional room. Just like the story of the Prodigal Son. His father accepted him back although he rebelled against him before. [ okay, now i sound as if i'm preaching. teehee...] Well, I'm just glad and relieved that I skipped my tuition tonight and went for it. OH OH! after exams, i've decided that I'll......................... love addmaths love chemistry love english love bahasa malaysia love physics love maths love moral and most of all, LOVE sejarah. ♥ Let the world be filled with love. ♥ ~To do something or to succeed at something, you have to love doing it~ [not sure how true is this but i'm gonna do an experiment on this.] ~Changing your face isn't gonna make any difference but Facing the change is gonna make so much difference~ -unknown.
ttfn~

No comments:

Post a Comment