Friday, April 16, 2010

saya cinta Kuching.

what if?? sighh..... my dad just told my sister and I that he might want to do his job at kl because a certain somebody asked him to open a business there. >.<
i love kuching. It may not be a big city like OVER there but its comfortable here. I have just what I need here, not all but just enough. Then again, I know it's not that far from here but still, its across the ocean. So, i'm just thinking what if he does decide to take it. Still no idea about it though.

thisjustprovesthatieasilyworryaboutstuffsthatireallydonhavetoworryabout
.i'llsoongetoldfaster!ohnooooo
(if you can read the sentence above, You Are amazing.)

I'm suppose to be studying right now but yeah, i'm taking time off a bit to procrastinate and to let out the whole idea of my dad's work thing. (: and and my mind is not here. gosh. I've been reading and re-reading the same page over again and again... I have really lost my mind.

i get so excited everytime you call,
i get hyper everytime you're near me,
i get lame everytime you get lame,
i get so happy everytime i see you,
so, i'd say 'i'm stuck to you.' you'd say,'i know you are.'
i get sweeter everytime because you are too.

callmelameyouaretoo



i guess i'd better get on with my dear Physics. Tata!
the condition for halogenation is U.V light/rays. heeee... me love chemistry.

sunshine, You shine my cloudy day. or even better, U.V light, you 'U.V my day' (=

No comments:

Post a Comment