Saturday, April 3, 2010

Had family din-din yesterday to celebrate my cousin's grandpa, which is my grandpa's cousin. [it's kinda complicated. And one of the things that I don't really like is that us,children, we need to call each one of the adults. Problem is, I always get mixed up on what to call who. According the chinese custom, it is rude to not call them. so,yeah.... ]
It was really sweet of my cousin to say a short speech to his granddad... it goes like,'although he may be old, but he is like a kid at times because he buys junk food for all of us. That's why we love you, grandpa.'


And here's Lerena~ she cried after her brother bit off this 'carrot-tower'.


I know I haven't been updating much lately. As you all know, cella is trying to resist the temptation of going online often. I'm not if that's working well but I think it is....a bit.

OH! We sent our little bubbles for grooming.. and here's how she look now....


:)

To all brothers n sisters,
HaPpy EASTER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment