Friday, May 14, 2010

doomsweek aint that doom doom after all

SOOoooo done with EXAMS!

Now me want THIS! >>>>

............hopefully!
HAH! then again, finishing an exam also means, I'd have to prepare myself for another one...
*takes a deep breath*
....i'll get through it.....i always do.. =)
Gosh. I JUST can't help but think I did not do my best for my physics! >.<
Lesson learned : NEVER EVER study at the last minute! In fact, NEVER do it for anything! or it might be too late to even do it...
In some cases, you just have no choice but to do that... Nonetheless, try AVOID it. It really tears you down especially with the load of other subjects lined up as well. Not to mention the really tiring and sleepy eyes that i'm suffering from right now.

i want to go through spm but not form 5

it's only six more months to go.oh noooo...
Ahh well, i'll collect as many precious moments and carved it all in here *points to my heart*

Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment