Friday, May 7, 2010

where did i go wrong?


Tonight's youth gathering, I missed it. =( Then again, it was a thanksgiving thing for ER2010. (OH! ER was great! I enjoyed the whole night standing alone as in without friends around me but somehow it did not feel like I was. Dodo said it'll be worth to worship Him alone. In fact, it did~!)
Well, i did my own little 'gathering' tonight with myself and Him. It was not much but i'm happy. Not to mention, my music ministry was my laptop. There may not be fancy things like proper music to worship but who says thats gonna stop me? After all, praise and worship can be anywhere,anytime. hee...
It's a month of rosary now. And well, i'm trying to say my own each day(if i do try).

So, what's with my headline? I guess, lately my head is filled with so much stuff, good and bad. Either way, according to daddy in Heaven, it's all worth it....EVERY LITTLE THING is worth it. For example, if you see someone and smile, won't that person think, 'Oo...she's friendly.' or if you see someone and not smile at all, won't that person think,'Gosh, she looks scary!'
To me, there is a difference there, whether to smile or not. It's up to each one's choice. So, lately, i'm just thinking where did i went wrong in all that i did and why things happen the way it did.
As I was thinking, something came to mind and cheered me up a little...

'Sometimes, things just don't go the way you plan because I have already planned it out for you. So,my dear... this is just the first part of it. hold on.. Just wait. I want to show you something more than anything you can ever imagine. Hold on........ Ready? Now, hold my hands as tight as you can, make sure you don't let go, and I want you to run after me.......'

my thoughts : 'But where will we go..? and sigh....how long must I wait??'

'*smiles* Somewhere far.......Be patient, Just hold my hands tight and follow. No matter how far, take a deep breath and lets go!'

Anyway, this two weeks is EXAMSSSSS!! goodness. Hopefully i'll go through it just fine. I know i will. heeee....




I felt so...assured after watching this.ehehe...




til next post~
TaTa!

I'll hold on.
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment