Saturday, June 19, 2010

judgement.

Seriously, judging another person can really hurt them. Though, that person might say they're okay but deep down, it's a different story. True, that sometimes it's just a 'no offence' joke but nonetheless, it leaves a mark. Everything that we say or do, does, in fact leaves sort of a stain in us. Many a times, we know it's wrong but along the way, we tend to forget and endlessly repeating it over and over again. 'It's human nature to judge.' you might say. But change can be done. Hard as it may seem, impossible is definitely not the word.

This happened around early last year. I once asked somebody how to spell a particular word, and she replied me, 'I-D-ten-T'. It took me quite a while to understand what she meant while everyone else was happily laughing away, either at what she said or my expression. When I finally got it, I was then straightaway labelled as naive. =.= I'm so not. At least not JUST because of that, right? right? Maybe im just a slow minded person[ i know but it takes a while for my brain to interpret it.] or maybe i am but who cares! It's not all the time,isn't it? Technically, i'm not saying myself in this but i'm just voicing out.. After all, it's a free country. At least, I think it is. Anyway, there are some judgement done by others towards other people that are... bad.
To cut things short, TRY not to judge, please? or else.... [advise to myself as well] =D


Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment