Saturday, June 19, 2010

silent love

run.........
It may mean running away from something. It may also mean chasing after something. Or perhaps running the distance. But I like it better to think that this particular word resembles a father who would RUN for his son or daughter. It somewhat hit me that a father,who, without any thoughts of uncertainty would just do anything for his child. And then, my mind would wander off back to the story of The Prodigal Son. His father RAN as soon as he saw his son, in spite knowing all the wrongdoings that his son did. He freely accepted him into his arms.
I was thinking, 'man! If it was my father, even if I've done all that and one day, suddenly comes back, instead of running, he'll probably just stand there and give me good scolding.' Then again, I'll never know right? This world is mysterious and nothing is ever that predictable. And so, last night, I came to realise that my father, is in fact, a silent lover. One way or another, he do 'run' after me but in a different way. Ways that I'd never expect or would want but thats okay because all i know is that he did it for me. Most of the time, he'd lecture me about this and that but that's his way of showing that he cares. Therefore, indeed a silent lover he is. =)

SO, this Father's Day, hopefully all you out there make your daddies feel special and that he mean so much! Everyone has a daddy, even for those who may not have an earthly dad. You have, in fact, a Dad who, takes care of you every single minute of everyday...



there is no need to weep for something that you may not have, for all the things you have now is only temporary. I am not saying that you should'nt not weep at all. Rather, I am saying that not all the things that you want may be yours. By saying this, probably someone else needs that something more than you do

i know you may not read this but
. . . Happy Father's Day, Daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment