Saturday, July 24, 2010

On writing essays

I NEED ideas, inspiration, creative storyline to write story essays! Gahh... Especially during exams. I really need to be able to think of points spontaniously. I've noticed that all this while whether or not during exams, I've ONLY been writing facts. Facts,facts and more facts. Frequently, I'd always play it safe and not try different topics. Anyway, as i was googling around, I found this... I think it does help, a bit. =)

click here, IF and only if you're up for reading~ or here!

Tick tock tick tock... gosh. Its nearly coming to the end of the year. Everytime, .... YES, EVERYTIME when it's the second semester of school, time go by extra fast, considering there are LOADS to do as well. I have to say my schedule is really pack towards the end of the year ESPECIALLY this year. My bloggy, I just might abandon you again... Then again, to all you readers out there [if there are any], if you see me around, feel free to hit me on my shoulders and say, 'WEI! Update your blog!'

ma teachas are really drillin us form 5's, at the same time, killin' us from the inside.

I have the sudden urge to do this right now....

  • I am really,seriously freaking out!
  • FREAK out!!
  • I am scared.
  • S
  • C
  • A
  • R
  • E
  • D
  • People say it's one in a lifetime thing and I MUST get it right or it'll affect everything.
  • S
  • T
  • R
  • E
  • S
  • S
  • N
  • E
  • S
  • S
  • think i'm gonna be sick.
  • late-nights
  • early mornings
  • Homeworks,homeworks
  • moree homeworks...
  • and all that I can list down,which I am not going to do it.

Looking on the brighter side of things~

  • YAY!!
  • I am soo excited!
  • I am finally going to go through what others have.
  • I am going to do good.
  • I am soo healthy, I can fly!
  • early nights
  • still, early mornings
  • homeworks, homeworks... ALL done!
  • I can do this!



[things can go smoothly and easy if you want it to be; after all, whoever says life is easy?
- unknown]



I am His creation, and I am made perfect in his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment