Saturday, December 11, 2010

flashback to november

NOVEMBER!

Supposingly MY month. ;) BUT as you all know, spm... *pffft...spoiler!*
Then again, it wasn't all bad. Dad and mum brought the whole family for a japanese dinner during my bday and it was goood...

My mum and her little act for the night.

I can tell you, the food was awesome... absolutely mesmerising.

Moving on, my preparation for exams..


maths? yesss


It's those words that I see nearly every morning when I sit at the patio and it's those words that gives me an assurance in all that I do.

At the end of the day, I find that spm or any other exams aren't everything. Yes, I may need to work hard and achieve the very best but it all comes down to whether I really want to do it.
"its not how good you are, it's how good you want to be."- Paul Arden.

Some say, SPM is just the beginning. Soon, I'll find out how true that is.

DECEMBER!!


everyone knows, it's the holiday season and well, celebrating HIS birthday - my lover,friend and saviour, Jesus. :)
Nevertheless, this year's Christmas season is coming so fast. I sooo miss caroling. Thinking of the joyous moments and singing carols from one house to another, looking at those smiling faces,laughters and so much more. ahh, the thought.

then again, december just started . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment