Monday, December 6, 2010

helloooooo

Sooo, spm nearly over... now what?
Never thought of how it's going to be but now that i'm finally reaching this point of a life where decisions, both good and bad is bound to be made, I have no idea what step to take next. [Dad in heaven, bless me!]
phewwwwww
I don't want to think about the papers. It frustrates me just thinking of how many careless mistakes i've made. It frustrates me more that only the last few seconds before handing in my paper, then I remember certain things but as soon as I wanted to erase my answers, RINGGG!! too late. As the saying of a peribahasa goes,'nasi sudah menjadi bubur.' Direct translate, 'rice has become porridge.'
Indeed, if you ask me how was spm? I'd say it has been going well. How well? Hard to say. For now, lets just all sit back,relax and wait for the nerve-wrecking day, next year.

It has really been a while since I've written anything in here. I'm a bit shaky for now to type and I'll update more, hopefully. *blow dusts off blog* :D

My holiday list:

  • get through with violin and bible knowledge exam.
  • go swim.
  • find a part-time job. [a kindy teacher, perhaps?teehee]
  • sing.
  • dance.
  • movie-marathon.
  • go someplace quiet.
  • write a song.
  • hang out with grandma.
  • do something extraordinary
etc...

I'm in a race with myself. Though there is so much that I have in mind to do a lot of things and to get it done as fast as I can, I know I couldn't posssibly be able to do it all in a, I'd say a short period of time because these things that I want to do would take a whole lifetime to accomplish. That also means, it takes commitment and patience. Starting today, I am challenging myself to accomplish just what I want to achieve and to do it without regrets.




No comments:

Post a Comment