Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Uni classmate. One gorgeous blogger.

I meant to write this post and put it up with a photo with a friend of mine to promote her blog BUT this particular post was important to be put up the soonest possible!

:D   here goes....

As much as I am grateful for each and everyday, everyone has their ups and downs.
mine,
it's the usual.

My Uni days. lectures. assignments. feedback forms. results.

i'm not complaining. Just sharing.
to be bold, I was pretty down the last couple of days.

Somehow, someone out there... may be someone you've known for a long time. Someone you've just met. Or probably even someone you don't know. Either way, I now know that indeed, there'll always be people with a good heart.

As for me, a good friend of mine was so observant of how sad I was when my lecturer gave us our feedback form for our assignments. See, I've always had the problem of having high expectations on myself that I'd beat myself up(not literally) whenever things don't go the way it should. Back home, JO was always the one who'd be ready to listen and she'd know what to say. I miss my babe!
Anyway, I didn't even think anyone would notice but she did. When I came back from a short break during lecture, I found this on my table...



It was something that I would never have expected. Yvonne! gave me a kitkat and most importantly, a letter of assurance. It was what I needed. Someone to tell me, "It's okay to fall once in a while and girl, GET YOURSELF BACK UP!"

This girl has..by far..a girl i know who have the sweetest and innocent looking smile ever! She's a girl whom i can truly say that she live by these words, 'sharing is caring'. Nearly most of the lecture, she'd have some snacks to share with us group of girls in class, never failing to ask EACH of us, "you want? Just take. Don't need to ask."

One thing that makes Yvonne truly unique is that she treasures everyone, literally.
 [ It's a good thing. :) ]

THANK YOU, Yvonn!  :')



(remember to checkout her blog!!!)
TATA


No comments:

Post a Comment