Sunday, July 15, 2012

Truth be told

BUSY. What does it really mean?

As for me, it means to keep my mind off missing home and ultimately, to train myself to multitask and sort my time in a kind of 'systematic' way. Though, it's not exactly systematic. I just do what needs to be done first. I wouldn't say I've accomplished doing things on time. Still working on it but improving day by day.
 I don't miss home as much now.
Some people have asked me before of the reason why I would make myself super busy and join a lot of CCA's and rather not rest at home and wake up late. I've been there and it just wasn't working for me because my days just seems wasted, y'know?
Being busy with uni and other activities actually made me realise that I've done so much compared to when I just started - really. Of course, it gets better despite the busyness. I could actually see myself in the future,*starts dreaming* in that business woman suit, all prepped up for meetings after meetings, meeting big corporate leaders and doing many other things on the side too! [this does not include doing housewife's job, though] I can literally list it out for you if you'd ask me to. =)



YEAH!  Remember how it feels when you play this game and WON? That's exactly how it feels when you've reached your goals, at the end of the day only so much more REWARDING. Mine's in the process~  It's sort of like being on stage and after you're done performing, there's the sound of great applause from the audience!! oh-so-satisfying!

All the best with yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment