Sunday, July 15, 2012

hey you, how's it going??

...and I'm BACK for action!


So, my classes started about nearly two weeks ago. How has it been? Zzzz... BUT interesting at the same time!  This semester should be exciting, though..or at least, I'm excited to go through it. It would also be the most busiest semester for me so far as I have to juggle my time between studies, drama practices, sports and social which includes shopping.

This girl needs to go out, hang around and well, loosen up and forget everything once in a while. To state the obvious, we're human that way. teehee~

Speaking of which, we should..or rather, must try something new once in a while too!



SOo... I... DYED my hair!


                                                         . . . to RED!

                        JUST KIDDING!!! [though, red is a nice colour but nahh, not on me.]

MY Theory: Fair skin people = RED = WOW
                     Dark skin people = RED = Oooo (I mean, look at Rihanna's red hair.. awesome,no?)
                         Me  = RED = oh no no no no no no no no



The colour on my hair now is actually SUPPOSE to be mahogany brown but somehow, it..YEAH..
You can never be satisfied with the exact thing you want, y'know? Ahh wells, I'm getting used to it. The first thought I had after I had my hair done was that, "OH SHIZZ MAN! Who's that weird funny looking girl right there??!! such terrriblehh!" Believe me, I nearly shed tears! Then again, I always am afraid of going to the salon and to see the end result even if it's just for a haircut. Anyway,turns out, I just wasn't used to looking at myself with a different hair colour since I had very black hair before this.

Is it me or do you ever feel like your whole personality changes(not exactly WHOLE but somehow you just feel different) after you do something to your hair or just wear something out of your ordinary?

   
                           ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~    ~    ~   ~   ~

Up for a JAPANESE buffet,anyone? call me! :)

we all LOVE SALMON! FRESH!

this was complimentary. It was some kind of clam soup, if i'm not mistaken.

BEHOLD! this beautiful creation is called SUSHI! and ME LIKEY IT! This one, in particular had cream cheese in it!
 *salivating*

A friend of mine brought the five of us out for a Japanese buffet dinner! It was somewhere around Clarke Quay but I forgot the exact place. To be frank, it was my first time having such a big jap buffet meal!
It was funny how we were all too excited and for some of us, extremely hungry after starving themselves just for this dinner that we kind of over 'tick' on the order sheet. The food just came, one after another.. nearly non-stop even after we were all disgustingly full! Nevertheless, it was GOoOOD!!
 After the dinner, we could hardly get our bottom off our seats and even to walk! It was indeed a great night, in fact. The very highlight of my food experience here so far. Seriously, their tepanyaki was super good too!

STILL WAITING FOR MUCH MORE TO COME! sooo, any recommendations???




TaTa!

No comments:

Post a Comment