Friday, September 4, 2009

Bubbles

Nana (lil monster sister) : *shouts* Cella!!!! Come down now!!!
Me: what??
Nana: JUST come down NOW!!!
Me: I'm busy!!
Nana: Jie!! come down!! if not, i'll do something evil to you! (she watch too much cartoons)
Me: ISH! finee..!

Then . . . . . . .

. . .
She brought home a puppy last week.

Then i was like............ "OMIGOSH! soo cute! Let me hold the lil guy."
Nana: "Its a girl!"
Me: "No.."
Nana: "if not girl then????!!?"
Me: "female"
=.=

KAYD09 was fun. Being the facilitator was a boo-boo. The food was yummmmy. The concert was great. The people were awesome especially CINDY !! She looked soo excited and smiley ALL THE TIME during the whole KAYD. XD
And thank you Cindy for introducing me with that bracelet thingy..!!!

Yeah,thats about it. ^-^


1 comment:

  1. you're most welcomed, cella! i should be the one thanking u cos u accompanied me from beginning 2 d end, introducing me 2 new frens. n most of all, i felt ur like angel sent by God to lead me to Him even nearer! love u 2 d max n thanks again!

    ReplyDelete