Monday, September 28, 2009

and it starts....

Again, finalss......so very soon. Just thinking about all the form 5s taking their trials and SPM this year makes me feel so worried for next year. gahh.
Come to think of it, one year goes by so fast.

So many precious moments, experience that i have gone through, people that I meet along the way and joy and sadness that has filled so many hearts. Nevertheless, all i can say is, whoaaaaaa...
I realise 2o10 is so near yet so far.....




The rocky paths that I faced, it has been hard and painful each time I fall.When i fall, it does hurt a lot but it made me come up with other ways to overcome things.
Though the view in front may not always be clear, sometimes, to see is just to listen and believe.
No matter how long the road may be, no matter how many miles and miles it takes, i'll know there's great experiences along the way.
At the end of the day, one thing that makes me wonder is that........ those rocky paths don't actually matter. Thanks to all those troubles, the journey has made it clear that it is actually only a straight path. why make it so complicated?
I guess maybe, i was made for greater things, for a bigger challenge and how far my faith can take me through it.
. . .And i know i'm not walking alone.


[my source of inspiration? footprints in the sand.] (:





Lovin' this song by Leona Lewis. Also, i actually took those pictures during the holiday when i went to damai with my family. teeheeehee~

Anyways, i don't think i'll be able to update anytime soon with exams and drama competition coming up.
^-^
Have a great day,week and months to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment