Saturday, September 5, 2009

Found this the other day in one of my files. Was written 2 years back. [ no idea if it makes sense though. ]

here goes:* takes a deep breath*

Came back home after a long day at school,
Threw my bags, then myself on the bed,
Window was open,
I felt the cool air on my face.
There, I stare at the ceiling,
Slowly, I realised I was drifting away from reality .....
The mild, cooling water rushed against my skin,
A scent of vermouth i tasted;
Soft melody playing like a stereotype continuiously
violins, viola and a cello...a quadruplet.
Clear and bluish green waters, i thought.
Perfect.
Everything was then, still.
Steady.Quiet.
Let alone the waves that was hitting the rocks
below the hills,
suddenly hushed into silence.
Day turned into night,
When the clouds above, moved.
I closed my eyes, breathing in the air,
taking every second of that moment to its fullest.
Reality or not, I wasn't sure either.
An image formed in my head,
Somehow, mesmerizing.
A feeling like never before.
I was freezing but at that time,
it didn't matter.
Neither did i care about those voices i keep hearing,over and over again.
"you're alone now.scared.you know you are.run.RUN."
Then the wind blowed gustly, as if to warn me to listen.
Gushed forth the waters of the ocean.

. . . . . . . . .*ends*

that's all~

No comments:

Post a Comment