Friday, January 15, 2010

As much as I would love to blog everyday, I can't. why?
reason number one: i'm lazy.
reason number two: my new year's resolution. haha.
reason number three: same as number one and two.

I know it's kinda late right now and what an inappropriate time to go online.BUT, who cares! weekend is here, people! whooo hoo... (: Technically, i just got nothing better to do right now. I went for empowered's first youth gathering just now and it was FUN , as it always is.

School. YAY..... not! then again, gotta enjoy every moment of it since it's my last year. >.<
gahh... homework is piling up day by day. I DO it but it just seems to keep coming. especially add maths! Oh well, not complaining la. Struggle now... and maybe, just maybe... SOMEDAY, i'll RULE the world!! *evil laughs* in my dreams laa........

will continue my post again. =D for now, i'll let my mind to rest. heeee
TaTa~

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Study hard!! And HawtstuffS rule the world! haha...

    ReplyDelete