Friday, January 8, 2010

Phewwww!

*sigh of relief* I AM SO GLAD SCHOOL IS NOT BAD... it's been a week of school now, of trying to be 'study-nerding'. Can't really say i have fulfill all that I have written for my this year's resolution cause I broke on of it already..[see,I knew I wouldnt last.But, i guess it kinda did helped me cut down.] One way or another, thank YOU to that somebody who has helped me do it for these past few days. xD [*ahem* angel wannabe]
Well, i guess, school has been a lot of fun somehow despite realising that I been kinda behind in some of the subjects. However, i'll catch up soon enough. no I can't!!!
I KNOW I CAN!
Lately, I've been reading a book...a self-motivation book. Kinda interesting, though. It's called, 'If You Think You CAN!' by TJ Hoisington. I wasn't much drawn to read it but something made me to cause I have this dilemma which I don't exactly know what to do after I finish school and all. I do have dreams here and there but I JUST can't DECIDE! >.< So far, all those form 5 topics are not bad but who am I to judge now right? There is more to come.
So, til here for now. like I said, There is more to come. (:
I did not have much in mind to blog bout any proper thing. Then again, who says my blog was to blog about PROPER stuffs. =D
So, this was more like just a rant. Just typing bout stuffs that randomly goes through my mind right now. T.A.T.A

No comments:

Post a Comment