Friday, January 29, 2010

updates...finally




this quote reminds me of stubborn people,somehow. hee


YESSS!!!!
friday!! (: so freaking fast! tick..tock...tick tock... SPM!

Had first YCS gathering today. awesomeness. There were quite a lot of form 1's,though and i must say we are soo not punctual. It started bout after 12.30. OH, it was so funny how they were all playing this game where they all had to be blind-folded and look for all their group members.(not sure what was it called). Everyone looked so funny!gosh, waiving here and there to each other but ALL of them were blind-folded.[i don't see the point of waiving] and they were shouting like little chickens. xD

Lately there is so much lameness in me. why ah?why oh why? I can, somehow be noisy then quiet. I can crack up lame stuffs. For example: (some words may be changed due to my forgetfulness)
*in the physics lab*
Me: eh, Zul .... kinda cool also right? that those people who thought of definitions and certain phenomenons and some even got their last names as units. *laughs*
Zul: Yea ho... kinda cool also.
Me: OH! then i think right, IF we make a simple definitions, we might even get our own names as units. Then, the future generation will probably learn bout the cellazul's law. and and, the unit is Cz!
Zul: *burst into laughters*[i think I saw him laughed so much til he shed some tears. =.= ]crazy! memang crazy la you!
*the end*
...actually got more la but i think it's too lame to even post it here. can't afford to contaminate my page =D

So, all in all, like that la my crappyness sometimes.

loads more to update since i've abandoned my blog for quite a while. Tata~




No comments:

Post a Comment