Monday, February 1, 2010

It's 1 a.m plus!

Late.
I'm not sure what exactly does it resembles anymore. When I was a kid, late for me was 10 but as I grow older, 10 is wayy too early. I think that probably my latest now is about 2?3? Okay, maybe it's not that bad la. It's not like i'm staying up late for wrong reasons. heck,no! i'm blogging. teehee. Does that count as a bad thing??
It's nearly 1.30 now.
I was actually doing chemistry report just now. And finally, now i'm done with it except for results and all laa. such chemistry freak =D OH ya!! I studied Sejarah today!! As much as i find it pointless, I did it! YES!! It all makes sense now bout why those Barat people wanna conquer Asia Tenggara and why most Phillipinos' have kinda cool names. For example: Imelda Marcos, Juan Luna and etc. Anyway, I do wanna go sleep but everytime i put my head down (for tonight only though) , i feel like i have so much to do or i am forgetting something or i'm just missing something or someone. haiya! Let's see:
  • checked my bag? DONE
  • pack clothes to go grandma's house? *oh wait* ..DONE
  • Homeworks? except for maths, though.(oh well, tomorrow no maths) DONE
  • Say night prayers? SOON.hopefully.
  • What am I still doing here??? all mostly done already leh.
I'm not sleepy.
Or I think i'm just worried bout my aunt. She's all the way in Tasmania and i'm not exactly sure how she's doing and all. My mom, grandma, uncle,another aunt and all of us here are SO worried. She's all alone there and living in a stranger's house and only heard from her bout once or twice since she left last month. Been missing having her visiting marverne,nana and I during weekends especially. Only coming back end of next month. Gah..why must international calls or text be super expensive. Anyway, I won't wanna say so much la. Later, i'll turn emo instead. I'll save my emo-ness for some other time. xD (not anytime soon,that is)
*I ask of you,daddyGod that you'll guide her through journey there and bring her safe back home. I, We may not be there with her but You are. Amen. OH YEAH. And bless that somebody now that he may resist the temptation of really GOOD food there,so that his 'mission' will not fail. AMEN.*

Come on, Go sleep, Cella!
I guess, i'd probably go sleep now before i turn into a panda tomorrow which reminds me, i'm gonna have to run tomorrow for this 'segak' test thing. >.< I'll stop here for now.

TaTa.

1 comment:

  1. ahaha, typical teenager , well... who is this "one" in KL? hehe

    ReplyDelete