Thursday, February 18, 2010

cny

Done with Chinese New Year.... what's next? Chap Goh meh? Anyhow, I guess festive season is nearly the ONLY time we get to be together with our family and relatives. I just wish I could keep EVERYONE with me ALL THE TIME.. Then, I wouldn't have to miss them so much. [i know that's impossible laa] Oh oh, probably, that's why
This year, for mine, it feels different without grandpa around. more quiet, I must say. gosh. I MISS HIM so much! And if I miss him this much, my grandma must miss him so much more. =/

Pictures speaks more than words right? [more on FB] (: Here's some captured memories that I shall forever keep.. I think,someday, I'll print out what I write in here and re-read it when i'm much older. It'll be something that may bring smiles later on...

Pre-CNY + Valentine's Day eve + Uncle's birthday eve + Verne's Birthday = whoaaa!

before......

after.....




2nd Day










OH ya! we gambled too....with muffins or cupcakes,i think... cos' we were too kiasu to use real money. (:

3rd day






When I saw this, i was like 'Oo...are they serving salty eggs??' Then i found out it was jellys. x)


My uncle said that the screen and projector is to save space and money, so he do not need to buy a TV to put in that living room. O.o

I must say my CNY was great. Not to mention increasing of $$$ and also increasing of weight! oh goshh!
I guess probably while looking through those pictures, some may think 'whoaa..these people do takes loads of photos.. >.<'
Vain? yesss! we ALL are.heee

*the connection nowadays so BAD! gahh!* Time is so limited as well. As much as i want to continue blogging, there is always something coming up.
til then~ tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment