Tuesday, February 9, 2010

c-n-y

CNY is almost here! =D not to mention Valentine's day! spread the love,people... heeeee
It's been few days now that my family and I had gone shopping and well, preparing for the coming occasion. And gosh, my mum has been busy ordering food and drinks here and there. I think it's a bit too much just for one occasion,no? Anyway,here is my dad, pretending to play starwars with that vegee. =.=
Oh oh! and while we were shopping, there's this lil kid, who looked so tired but so cute! xD I can't help but to take a photo of him. [See, i bet he got VERY tired following his parents shopping]




I.feel.as.if.everybody's.leaving.
=(
okay...i know it's a phase where most people is leaving to further studies and all BUT it's happening so fast! i'm not ready for all that for goodness sakes!!! TIME, please please slow down. For,soon, it'll be my turn.
gosh,i just realised exam is like so soon as well. I have to get my brain, armour, sword and my machine gun ready for it.
Brain = to think. [duh]
Armour = Just to keep it safe.
Sword = To cut-cut and go through shortcuts
Machine Gun = To shoot questions

lame? i know.bear with me, if you readers wanna continue on reading.
p/s: it makes blogging more meaningful that people actually reads what others writes in their blogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment