Tuesday, June 26, 2012

home at last

"ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain. We have arrived Kuching International Airport. Thank you for flying with us and we hope to see you all again."

*looks outside the plane window*
Finally.... though it has only been 3 months so far that I've been away from home since I started uni, I've missed being home so badly. To be honest, it's the comfort that I really miss but somehow everytime I get back, I get so busy, going out and all that I have so little time to enjoy the comfort as much. However, this holiday, I make it a point that I do something new - something different.

I baked!



I hiked!


One of the things that I love about my little hometown..

You get a beautiful scenery especially when during a long-distance drive. Early morning is best because then, you get to see the sunrise amidst the misty, cool air. And of course, there's also view of the mountain. I've always thought that just by looking at the mountain is breathtaking enough but climbing up a mountain and actually being up the summit is even better. Yes, it's a lot of hardwork to climb all the way up there which can take about an hour plus or more depending which mountain but worth it, in the end. 

I AM PROUD TO SAY I CLIMBED UP WITHIN 45 MINUTES!best personal record!
hee

I have roughly 3 days left here. And, I still have so much to do on my list.



Tata!





No comments:

Post a Comment