Sunday, March 22, 2009

Another camp...another camp...I attended this red crescent camp thingy.goshh..it was soo tough! (If your reading this,Wayne,here is my feedback.And,btw,that siren thing was very annoying. :))
Also,we had only like 7 mins to bath n change.gahh...was rushing like mad.aiyoyo.
The camp dance was exciting...and I love the song! ;)
Anyway,it was fun while it lasted.The bad part was waking up VERY early....not sure what time it was cause watches were not allowed during camp but i knw its EARLY! =.=
Today,I feel like a walking zombie and my singing during church service was kinda 'dead'....heh.
Thanks to all the committee anyway for everything during the whole 3 days and for the 'not-so'delicious food' and some of the disgusting game though I did not get to play it.grr... My group got last place for the marching competition. =(
Still,my group got 1st place for the telematch.whoo hoo [:
Whatever,wherever,whenever,we know we can do it! Go,'whatever' team. ^-^

Thats all for now, choww~

No comments:

Post a Comment