Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Exam is so soon,very SOON!! aiyoyo... and I have not even study history yet..!
That history teacher of ours is still 'holiday-ing'. I heard he broke his leg or something...
Oooo ~ ~
Everyday,its freetime during our history period and all we do is talk,talk,and talk somemore ;)
And then,get scolded... Ahh...the joy of being in school. ^-^
Also,today, we were told that all the form 4's are gonna take PJK as an SPM subject next year.goshh! Luckily, it's practical but it's a challenging one too.haihh

By the way,to Alex,if ur reading this,thanks a lot for cheering me up last sunday when i was 'terharu' ..ahaha! =D and for telling Aunty Flo about 'the thing'. YOU ARE SO THE GUAI
Thumbs uP!

GUESS WHAT?!?!?! (read on if you wanna know)

I feel so happy... no idea why.Maybe cause I always feel like this? nahh...I know it's one thing for sure,i realised ~
LIFE IS JUST TOO SHORT TO BE ANYTHING but HAPPY! =D

Religious Myspace Comments


No comments:

Post a Comment