Monday, March 16, 2009

Last thursday,went for this camp thingy,YCS animators formation.Theme:See,Judge,Act. It was AWESOME! =D Well,honestly,at first I thought it was gonna be boring as in listening to talks all day, for 3 days! Then,we were told that it is a 'pen and paper-less' camp. Had so much fun and COFFEE.wow! thanks to Gracy and Claudee,I drank too much and got kinda 'high'. =.= I made the whole table of people laugh like mad especially Grace.gahh...
It was an unforgettable experience I must say.I've learned so many things especially from Bro.John, all the way from Penang that is to Accompany people around us,LIVE life to the fullest, admit my feelings,DON'T judge(never let our 'idea' of people control us) and dare to take risks no matter what others might think.
DAre to Face the 'cross',the pain....everyday.


O.o blurr


Yeahhhh...we played a stick-game,do an experiment of burning leaves and Sleep... [=
heehee ~

D Facilitators for Kayd09 in August

-- Coming soon --

~Proclamamos misericordia, proclamamos amor y paz~




No comments:

Post a Comment