Wednesday, July 1, 2009

drama rehearsal

ISH!
Today my whole class went to this talk at a 'teknik' school. me wanna go too!! == Unfair-ness.

well,
WHOAAAAAAA.drama rehearsal this morning was . . . *speechless*
Had about 1 hour drive by bus from our school to Smk Bako...
(darn, Nat's story made me shouted in the bus and got scolded by teacher.hmphh)
Anyway, going there and seeing Mandy, Sasa,mdm.Sally and the others made me MISS my old school soo much. OH MAN, I'd never thought I'd actually have to compete against them.(yeah,this is the saddest part) Too bad I did not get to see them perform. *Attention to all fellow marians of drama team* :D
But,no worries girls, you have my support all the way! ALL THE BEST
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
GOSH,tomorrow is the second preview of the whole, full costume show for the other teachers. Gotta be ready..whoo hoo


-(gonna update more soon)-

No comments:

Post a Comment