Monday, July 20, 2009

Out of ideas

Have you ever hear this voices inside your head?
Ones that, well... keep telling you, to do what you feel is right? and sometimes, it just turns out to be the other way around?
It keeps going round my mind. (see what I mean? I think too much lately) =.=
Also, I feel as if i gotta do something but arghh...i don't know what is it.
am i going insane? -i have no idea-

Been missing a lot of stuffs. people. places. food? xD and memories that are like smudged ink that won't fade away.


I remember this essay question few months ago at school. 'The best things in life are....'
I also remember that at that time, I read and re-read the question again and again, thinking...what am I suppose to write about??
I realised, I have no idea what to write. I have the idea, a lot actually but at that moment, I just went blank.
Funny thing is, I gave up thinking of what to write on that particular question and wrote about facts on sports and exercising instead.

*sigh*

~hoping to find whats that 'thing' that i gotta do.soon.~


2 comments:

  1. go with the flow...
    God will guide you...
    be still Cella...xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, the best things in life!
    I joined that essay comp. I mean, the Star newspaper one, not our school's one. Haha.

    But that's a good topic la, if you really sat down and think hard about what to write, there are a lot of things you'll rediscover and, yeah.

    The one for our school, we had so little time though, boo. Lol.

    ReplyDelete