Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hurrayy!



We WON the state level! whoo hoo. =D Next stop, Penang. Came back from Betong last friday. So glad to be back though. The place we stay was kinda my worse experience. The inn was just.....can't explain. Its just not a comfortable place to stay in.


As usual,we did a lot of crazy stuff. xD We played 'truth or dare'(somehow it brings back memories) and took a lot of photos.


we dared Alysha to smell Yun Yun's socks.
After coming back from Betong, most of us got sick. I just got fever this morning and well, the doctor said that if i don't get well by tomorrow, i'd have to take a blood test. (goshhh...i'm so scared, seriously)
I realised lately i get sick so easily. == hate it! darnnnn.

Anyway . . .
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY,my dear mummy! and of course, mr Edwin. (=
All this while I never knew my dad is a romantic kind of guy. LOL
He gave my mum a surprise party and a bouquet of flowers.

Audrey, Chloe and I

~ Ta.Ta.For.Now ~

2 comments:

  1. girl in the middle is it Chlo Wee Tan? cause it looks like her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sha!!yeah.it is. i kinda spelt her name wrongly..ehehe =]

    ReplyDelete