Thursday, July 9, 2009

the pain.....

Aarghh!! I had stomach-ache and vomited. man! Didn't get sick for quite a while.Food poisoning?Gastric? maybee...darnn! It was soo painful til I can't pay attention during classes today. =.= Well, that fweakin pain started on tuesday and I went to the office to look for my class teacher,Miss Vicky.....and......

Pn.Zuraidah: Eh,Marcella,kenapa muka awak pucat sangat?
Me: Err, yaka?? errm...s-ssaya rasa sakit hari ini.
Pn.Zuraidah: huh?Kenapa??? ada Flu kah??sakit kepala?? (probably she was afraid i was infected with the 'H1N1' thing.)
Me: Tidak, sakit perut teruk.
Pn.Zuraidah: OHHhh.Baiklah. Saya akan telefon ibubapa awak untuk datang. Bawa beg awak dan pergi ke bilik sakit sekarang.
Me: K.

Yeah,thats about it. That was the time when the pain was killing me! Could bearly talk or even walk.
Anyway, i'm feeling a bit better now though. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment