Tuesday, March 27, 2012

small bites about singapore #2



These past few days, I've been scratching my head on what to do before my classes officially starts. So, I decided that I'd go explore around just to get familiar with names and places. Luckily, a fellow good singaporean was kind enough to even offer to bring me around for the day!


LET'S GO!


First stop, the place with a lot of buildings..somewhere near esplanade. Pardon me for I have forgotten which place is which =D



Marina Bay Sands


It was a very long walk, mind you. After a while, I could actually feel the heat of the skin going through my skin. That's how hot it is. Although, I can't quite compare the weather here to my hometown. Which is hotter? I can't really say, honestly. Seems quite the same.heee


boat ride in a shopping mall??

This was in one of the shopping malls near marina bay. I'm not exactly sure which one but my friend brought me to this so-called Pacific's largest Prada flagship. I actually went in just to see the structure and design of the building. IT WAS SPECTACULAR! The building is covered by glass, of which appears to be floating on top of the calm waters of marina bay.

Then, there's the largest laser and water show in South-East Asia. It's located at one of the merlion, of which my friend told me that it's called the 'mama merlion'.





Second stop, Botanic Garden! 

Have you ever felt like jumping on a train, not knowing where to go and just randomly stop at a place, thinking "I wonder where this leads me to..?" ? Well, I did just that the next day. Fortunately for me, I landed at a place where I could rest my mind and breathe in the smell of nature! It was definitely a hot hot day but a beautiful one indeed.






Yeap, see that tourist in the picture above, lying on the bench? He copycat-ed me. 


Also, at the Botanic Garden, it is usually famous for picnic spots and a place where people can actually lie on the grass to read book or just simply rest their mind... 




TaTa~



No comments:

Post a Comment