Friday, March 16, 2012

on the way

I have so many things in mind to do lately and one of the many reasons why I know I just won't be able to do it is the fact that time is very limited. Time, as you know will go *poof* just like that. For all you know, you might be 13 today and 30 tomorrow.
LOVEEEE the movie! Lovee Jennifer Garner!
Here's a brief list of what I wanted to do IF I was hardworking enough to organize my time properly and do it :
1. Read more book
2. Make a scrapbook
3. Sing at the old folk's home near my house
4. Learn to cook and bake cakes
5. Draw
6. Do a cover on this funny song that I like
7. Play a tchaikovsky piece on my violin
8. Watch the tv series, 'New girl'
9. Join a singing competition
10. Write a proper and nicer journal


But anyway, whatever situation you're in, be it having exams soon, waiting for job offer, getting married, financial crisis or going someplace far, always remember that when the world is getting faster, you need to slow it down by putting everything down for a while and start noticing opportunities that has always been there. You alone have the ultimate power to bring your life's journey to the next level and do things you've always wanted to do. You have enough time. If there's more than 24 hours i'm pretty sure you'll get too much of it in the long run. Hence, in every way you can, live your everyday like tomorrow will never come. Be open-minded, be a risk-taker and be someone who will never regret not doing what you've always wanted to do. (yes, that goes for myself as well)

TaTa

     

No comments:

Post a Comment