Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thank you!




This post, first of all is dedicated to my THREE wonderful amigos.


Friends. What am I without them... without you?

I'm sure you've heard before that it's not about those who knew you first but those who stayed ...or something like that. (correct me if i got it wrong. )
Well, I will forever be grateful to you three for everything - Jo, Tom & Jerry Tim and Jeremy.
What I'm about to say, I just know I would not be able to say it properly in person because I just know it'll sound very cliche.

I know we've known each other for only three years plus? Some may say it's short but to me, it really is a long time. Why? Because you guys have made so much impact on me. The past few years before, I've never had this much love in friendship. Somewhat ,the kind of love that makes you cry when you laugh. Quite frankly, I never thought you guys would actually spend a WHOLE day with me that day. (probably you didn't have a choice..hehe) BUT you guys did anyway. MUCHOS GRACIAS!

Quite frankly, we all have soo different personalities. 

For example, Tim has always been the class clown. He just knows how to crack a joke or two and make people laugh even if its not the right time to. YOU JUST HAVE TO LAUGH. (at least for me, that is) This dude knows how to sing too..! MAaMA..mia!
Then, there's Jeremy. The shopaholic and best known for his 'fair skin' and his dream for wanting to promote his own skin product next time. Trust me, he knows all the branded goods that some I've never heard of and it puts me, being a girl down! Of course, there's JO! Whenever I need a listening ear, she's there. Whenever I laugh at a joke when no one else is laughing, she witnessed it all. Whenever I ask for her opinion, she tells me literally HER opinion even if it hurts. YES, truth hurts. Whenever I think my life is all messed up, she's there to put some sense into my head. For that and for so many other things that I could never be able to list down, I thank you all!!!







Lastly, Happy very(x 10) belated 19th birthday, Jo! 





♥  ♥  ♥ 

it's.those.times.that.we.spent.that.makes.it.all.worthwhile.in.the.end




TaTa

2 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that's sweet! :') btw since when has tim grown taller(than jeremy) and buffer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh joan... :) tim has changed a lot from a little boy.hehehe

    ReplyDelete