Thursday, June 7, 2012

Men in Black. Have you watched it?



Right after exams, my friends and I went to watch MIB!! whoots whoots!! It was my first time being at Jcube AND to the movie theatre. [I'm a happy kid!]

It's finally my sem break now but how I wish classes would start already. On the contrary, when classes are on, I'd wish it's a holiday. HUMANS. We all wish for things that we don't have. ;)


Anyway, MIB was fantabulouso!! Super hilarious. Now, for those who have not watch it, don't worry i'm not going to spoil it for you. hee.. I'm stuck with pitbull's song 'Back in Time'.
If there's one thing I learned from the movie, it would be that "...in times when you can't solve something, have a pie.."-Agent K

Lovin' Will smith. He's such a good and versatile actor. IF someday I could meet him in person, I would so totally ask him to go out for a drink or something. BIG DREAM, i know. hehe.



TaTa.



No comments:

Post a Comment