Sunday, June 3, 2012

not stress, just anxious

I guess it's been a while since I actually have the momentum of studying day by day to prepare for exams which includes the joy of waking up early and sleeping late.(no kidding.) As what I've learnt back when I studied psychology, my CIRCADIAN RHYTHM is totally off.


It was super embarassing when i walked out of my room without realising I was not wearing both my slippers. :X my roommie laughed at me.
As a reminder to myself, "SLEEP EARLY! WAKE UP EARLY. save yourself some embarassing moments that could happen."
BUT, I can honestly say that college days trained me good.. in terms of finishing up assignments on time and preparing for exams within such short period. I really do miss college days.

"start by struggling, then in time, you'll find it easier..."





FUN FACT: Did you know? Midnight is the most crucial hour for your body to sleep because it fully repairs itself during that time.



TaTa~

No comments:

Post a Comment