Thursday, November 12, 2009

Boring school day of the year

continuing from the last post..... (:


As usual, today i went to school. Yeah, it was awesomely boring! Only 5 students in my class today and 1 went home after break. man![why didn't I think of that]
Actually I wanted to skip school today but because of my dear Faith Teng, I had to. =.=
During the last period,which was English, our teacher brought us to the school's library. It was fun! not!(me and joan walked down the stairs.well,we kinda danced down the stairs and played with our classmate's helmet. I know its lame but that's what boredom can do to you,seriously)
Even that one helmet can entertain us. my goodness.

Anyway, in the library, I took yesterday's newspaper and i saw an article about Justin Bieber.What a lucky kid,i thought to myself. Not much of his fan but, he's only 15 and writes HIS OWN songs completely. So cool!!!!! you know what?????????
. . . . . . .

Honestly,I can't think of anything to post about
right now maybe because my brain ain't functioning well after sleeping quite late last night. So, i'll just randomly type about anything.
hmm~
recently, the song 'Two is better than one' by Boys like Girls and Taylor swift is soo stuck in my head. At first, to me, it sound
ed like eeww. so cheesy!
It goes...
So maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
And maybe two is better
than one .....bla bla...

Then, somehow, the song seem so sweet and just ...i
don't know how to explain it in words.ehehe. (someone help me get it out of my mind!)

Guess this is about it for now since tomorrow I still have to go school to return txtbooks. ahh man! I'm gonna have to carry those books all the way up to the top floor.


*ends*


No comments:

Post a Comment