Sunday, November 22, 2009

What's up??

To start off with,
HAPPY SUNDAY! [maybee not for form 5s.] =]

OKay,now i'm kinda not myself. So, forgive me for my random-ness.

Gahh!
What's up with the weather nowadays?? The clouds keeps 'crying' and making me want to cry too. Well, my mum and I had a short chat yesterday afternoon and she told me she has the same feeling as i do everytime rainy, dark days come.
sheesh
Anyway,
What's up with me recently?? I think i'm getting lamer each day (someone who might be reading this knows why) and and i keep spelling things wrongly or say things randomly. I think i'm seriously going insane. oh nooooo >.< But, amidst all that, i thank God i'm stress-free. At least, i think i am.
And what's up with everytime I ask people, what's up?? Its like nearly everytime people would answer me, 'the sky! or the ceiling! or the roof!' .. goshh... i remember i heard that the first time, i laughed soo badly but now its like only a giggle.

I would love to sit and continue to type longer but i gotta go already for my brother's recital. So......

LaTER, my dear blog... ^-^


No comments:

Post a Comment