Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sweet laughters

Thanks mummy and daddy! I LOVE YOU!
Gosh,i never expected it man!
The day before yesterday:

Remember, remember, the month of november (: I found out i have so many birthday buddies like Natalie and Alysha. hehe.


So, is being 16 really that sweet? i don't know. Maybe it's just a phrase or maybe not. Anyway, that morning, Joan,Jocelyn and I cleaned the class. I must admit it was kinda fun but eeewwww those disgusting windows. We only cleaned one window and the pail of water already turned soo black. my gosh!! After cleaning, we felt kinda good. You know, the kind of feeling of satisfaction after a heavy load.


Okay,that night.....

*drum roll* It was

AWESOME!!!

the company,

GREAT but the circle ain't complete cause some people did not turn up [you know who you are]

Food,

Not bad though i did not take much

Dance,

FANTASTICO!!!!


At first,the dinner was kinda okay but towards the late night, we danced, laughed, and sing like there's no one around.

Even my parents joined in and 'partied' with us.


I thank so much for everyone!![literally everyone] and those wishes ~

made my day so much better.

Love you all!

Pictures speaks more than words

So,here it is.more on facebook (as usual) hehe.

























the lovely and gorgeous girls!!



me and uncle Jeff
















Yesterday~

REPORT CARD DAY!!! Actually, it went quite okay. But, when my mum and I reached my class,

my class teacher thought that I lied to her. See, she thought that my mum is my BIG sister. xD


Class teacher: Aih,mana mak awak,Marcella?

Me: Inilah mak saya, cikgu.

Class teacher: Biar betul. Nampak macam kakak. Umur berapa? Maaf. Tanya orang umur pula *talks and laughs to herself*

My mum: Umur saya sudah 30 lebih.

Class teacher: OH,sama lah. Tapi,anak saya masih kecik..........


[You know, somehow, I wish that conversation was longer so that they might forget about my report card.]

Then, i went to caroling practice and the rest of the day, I stayed at home. (: Ralph wanted to bring me out for a drink but....well,it was kinda late at night already.



Today~







So glad i'm staying here for christmas this year. It has been a long time since i've celebrated it here. Of course, it's not that i don't enjoy being there, though. I just miss having to put up the christmas tree and decorate the house with christmas 'bling-bling' and waking up on christmas morning, listening to Jingle Bells *day dreaming away~~..*
*this is it for today* [the connection was bad.AGAIN. ]
TAta!! ~
LAST day of school tomorrow.[sads] =(

No comments:

Post a Comment