Thursday, November 26, 2009

New moon

DENTISTS. me no likey. >.<
anyway,my check-up today went well. After that, went out to spring at mbo to watch .....guess what ? guess what? NEW MOON!

It was great if you're a twilight fan. And well, I can't exactly say which is better between twilight or new moon, though. (: Recently,i've read and re-read the novels cause ....i think i just have too much free time. OH and about the movie, the part where I most love was when Bella was in the midst of an adrenaline rush just because she wanted to see Edward, knowing that he hates it if she tries to get herself into trouble. It was soo SWEET. well... to me,at least.

Okay,okay.
Edward or Jacob?
___________________
=D
(I'd choose Edward. )

Gosh,there was extremely LOADS of humans there today... and i met so many that I know of.
Then, after the movie,we went to sugarbun for a short break and later on, to some shops. Window shopping! I actually thought of going into any shop and ask the salesperson questions and later just leave without buying anything. But then, I was asked to give those sales people a break. Oh wells. Gosh, I have no idea why I was kinda hyper today..

It was worth going there today,though. heee

That's all for now. Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment