Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Studynerd-ness

You're part of everything by Josh Kelley and You and me by Juwita Suwito... me likey! (:
It has been too much music lately. I guess,probably too much fun. I've been up early this morning and fooling around with my sister's drums [yes,in the morning.Somehow i felt bad for my neighbours but oh weell.] and then, hitting on the piano.
The rest of the time? Thinking... sometime around this time, next year, will be my turn and all the other roosters to sit for SPM. gahh! But then again, I can't wait to get it over with. Recently, I had this thought in mind that i want to try to be a 'study-nerd' next year.
My definition of a study nerd is..
  • Study.study.study
  • Pay EXTRA attention in class.Absolutely no talky-talky.
  • Finish my homework on time.(i never did this year)
  • Ask more questions if i have to.
  • Online less. (if can, only during weekends.I seriously hope so.)
  • Bring History book and read it everytime i go out.
I know...what a boring life. But yeah.
What'd you all think??? *reply in my chatbox<<< please and thank you.*


♥ .Gone insane....back soon =D

No comments:

Post a Comment