Wednesday, November 25, 2009

wrong timing.

Can't imagine how many times i've been going to music lessons this one whole week...
why?
Exams real soon.blehh =/

Few days ago, i watched this show [i forgot what was it called].Anyhow, it was so Cool! They showed how movie experts do fake movie tricks with the use of cheaper and affordable stuffs. The one that got my attention was their blood making... I tell you, it looked soo real. ><
OH,then I had this idea of trying to make my own fake blood since watching CSI always gives me the 'WHOA' reaction. Unfortunately,it did not turn out that well. My so-called fake blood failed and it was yucks! Will post a picture of it soon [hee.technical difficulties]
=D


My sincere apologies,
I know, lately I haven't been around.
soorrryyyyyyy!!!!
Soo many things and even last minute things coming up. =/
deepest apologies to Dorry, Zera, Mandy and Teresa..
Hope to hang out with you girls when I come back
.
And i feel terribly bad that when someone once told me that its gonna be sad that i'm not gonna be there with you all during graduation.
I.am.sorry.very.sorry. =(


So we talked all night about the rest of our lives,
Where we're gonna be when we turn 25?,
I keep thinking times will never change
Keep on thinking things will always be the same,
But when we leave this(next) year, [i'm sorry i had to leave you girls,early]
We won't be coming back...
No more hanging out cos we're on a different track.

-Friends Forever(Graduation) by vitamin C-


Despite all these, something has been missing as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment