Thursday, December 17, 2009

10 years...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my sweet lil monster!
Sure, we had loads of arguments, crying, shouting at each other for these past 10 years but nevertheless,
I you, Princess. Just know that, there are little things that you do, which actually made me shed tears but at the end of the day, I realise if weren't for you, I'd never learn to improve and be a good sister. Every night, I'd always have to accompany you to sleep and at times, no matter how much you're angry at me for some things, you still have to call me to keep you accompany...I never get tired of doing it because everytime after you sleep, I'd kiss you on the forehead while you're far away in your sweet dreams...[k,maybe you don't always have sweet dreams cause sometimes,you kick me in the middle of night] Anyhow, you're my little sister and will always be.

xoxo





OH !! and Marverne also helped to prepare the spaghetti. =D

*sniffsniff* she's all grown up! haha. ALL of Nana's friends were awesomely CUTE! gosh. How they love taking photos. So, apparently I joined them too! xP
(i think i got 'high' of too much cuties around)

with ♥ love ♥,
Ah Jie

No comments:

Post a Comment